Saturday, February 14, 2015

$10.00 Covers Valentines Day Sale



Runs Feb. 14th – March 1st..

All premades are 10.00. Yes all premades, no matter the price listed!

Sense the last sale I have added 80 new covers to my premade page on Safari Heat.

You can earn a free cover for sharing the sale, and one for referring a friend if they buy a cover. You have to buy at least one cover to qualify for the free covers and your referral has to buy a cover for you to get a free referral cover.

Now to make sure you get the covers you want, you need to pay for the covers at the time you order them. Then when someone buys a cover because of a referral you sent, you get an added cover. I will not deduct the cost from a invoice I have already sent out. Now you are more than welcome to wait to place the order and when your referral places an order then we can take it off the invoice. The reason for this is things get way to complicated. Trying to remember who payed what and what I need to remove from a invoice. 

You only get two covers free at max.

But the amount of covers you buy is up to you. There is on limit. So go crazy!

I will also hold covers for you to use at a later date. I will remove them from the Safari Heat page and place them in a folder with your name on it as paid. When you are ready just shoot me an email and I will put your title and name on the cover. Either one at a time or all at the same time it is all up to the author. But when the sale ends all my covers got back to normal price.

Don’t see any covers you need or want right now. Well I have a deal for you as well. Just decide how many covers you want to pre-purchase and I will send you a gift card to lock in the sale price. This sale is a win-win for all authors. Don't miss out and be sure and share, so your friends don’t miss out either.

As for my regular clients if you choose not to receive emails about sales then just shoot me an email at careydoucet@yahoo.com and I will take you off my mailing list.  I only email when I am having an amazing sale I think my clients can benefit from.

You can also sign up for our newsletter by following the Safari Heat link and the sign up is in the right hand side bar.

Any edits done to premade covers will cost extra and the cost will depend on what the author needs changed. And covers are not held until payment is sent. So be sure and contact me asap about a cover you are interested in.

Please do not contact me by Face Book, or leave a comment. I will not respond that way. You need to email me directly at (careydoucet@yahoo.com)

Please feel free to share. The more the merrier.

I also wanted to let my clients know that my website has changed from dot com to dot net. (ebookcoverdesignsbycarey.net) The reason for the change is a really long and frustrating storey. I had a problem with Host Gator. I have problems with them every year and this year I just threw in the towel and went to One Web Hosting.  

I also wanted to let everyone know I will be updating and making changes to my ebook cover website it has been a long time and it needs to be revamped.

If anyone has any questions just email me at (careydoucet@ayhoo.com)

I also want to let everyone know that these sales go over really well. So please be patient. I am only one person and can only get so much done in one day. Last sale took me three weeks to get the covers finished. I will do my best to work as fast as I can. But realize you are getting a really good deal. I will also work with deadlines if you have one. Just be sure and let me know what your deadline is.

Happy Valentines Day!

Have a great day,

Carey Abbott/Tabitha Blake

1 comment: