Friday, May 2, 2014

Huge Sale on Pre-Made Covers

Sorry this sale is over.
Buy one cover and get two free of equal or lesser value.

Personalized box sets are $65.00 if author has cover pictures. If you need me to make covers for the box set then it will be the cost of the covers plus the $65.00.
You will find an example of my box set design in the link below:

Don’t need three cover well I have a deal for you too. All $50.00 and $55.00 covers are half price.

Pre-Made Facebook and Blog Headers are on sale for $30.00.

I’m also now offering Blogger designs. I only do blogger sites at this time.
Prices are: These prices are my sale prices and may change.
Design a personalized header: $30.00
Add Personalized header to your blog: $25.00
Full Blogger Design: $125.00

Here are the links to Safari and NN. Sites I designed for myself.
My Author Blog: Tabby’s Nocturnal Nights
My Safari Heat Author Services Blog

I also offer Gift Certificates. So if you just want to lock in the sale price for a later date you can do that by purchasing a GC.

If you share the sale I will take an extra $2.00 off any of my services. Just send me the link to the post.

Contact me by email to purchase any of the services above. Safari offers other services that you can purchase by visiting our site.

Please email me directly. I may miss something you post on Facebook or groups, etc. I check my email once an hour.

Look Forward to Working With You,

Carey Abbott

1 comment: