Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Extravaganza 3 Pre-Mades for $50.00



Huge Sale! You can get three pre-made covers for $50.00!! No limit on how many you can purchase. The last sale went so well I figured I would off it as an Easter sale. 

Don't see what you want? Consider getting a personalized cover made.

Or buy a Gift Certificate to lock in the sale price for a later date.

Don't need three covers you can hold on the one you don't need until later or you can share with a friend.

And all 55.00 Covers are half off.

Sale runs April 18th-25th. Hurry they will go fast. I take PayPal.

Please feel free to share. Even if you don't need a cover I would really appreciate it if you shared and tweeted etc. Thanks to everyone that shares.

Here is the link with the pre-mades.



You can contact Carey with any question you might have at (careydoucet@yahoo.com). Please email me and don't contact me through groups or leave comments. I may not get your inquiry if you do.


This is for pre-made covers only. Any changes will concur an extra charge. But I am more than happy to make any changes you like. The more detailed the changes the higher the cost.

Look forward to working with you,



Carey Abbott

1 comment: