Saturday, March 1, 2014

Luck of the Irish Sale!!!!



Buy one pre-made cover and get one free.

Facebook and Blog Headers are $5.00 off.

Business Cards and Bookmarks are $5.00 off.

Personalized Covers are $10.00 off. (50.00 covers and up only)

And I'm giving away a personalized cover to one luck author that purchase a cover during this sale. You must buy a cover to win this prize. May the Luck of the Irish be with you!

If you join the news letter then I will take an additional $2.00 off. You can find the sign up on the top right. Just let me know when you contact me so I can verify that you signed up. This news letter will notify you of future sales. I will not be spamming members all the time. I know that can be very aggravating.

Don't need a cover right now? No problem. Buy a gift certificate and use the sale at a later date. Yep you can lock in the price with a GC!

Sale runs March 1st.-9th. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!

You can contact Carey at careydoucet@yahoo.com

If you have any questions just contact me at the email above.

Please feel free to share. In fact please share with as many people as possible.

Have a great day,
Carey Abbott

1 comment: